The Diagnostics page allows you to issue diagnostic commands to the selected Mako and then view the diagnostic results.
To execute the “WLAN System Status” diagnostic command, click its radio button in the Command column of the list. The diagnostic results will appear above the list.
WLAN System Status
The “WLAN System Status” diagnostic results (Fig. 1) shows the status of access points hosted by the selected Mako and information about those access points. This may be useful when troubleshooting an access point.
- Device Name – name of access point
- BSSID – MAC address of access point
- ESSID – name of network used
- Channel – number of channel used
- Encryption – type of password encryption used
- MAC Filter Enabled – whether or not the MAC filter is enabled
- Protocol – type of WIFI protocol or connection type
There is an “Advanced” link below the diagnostic results that allows you to see the raw data.