ON THIS PAGE
The Diagnostics page allows you to issue diagnostic commands to the selected Mako and then view the diagnostic results.
To execute the “WLAN AP Detailed Scan” diagnostic command, click its radio button in the Command column of the list. The diagnostic results will appear above the list.
WLAN AP Detailed Scan
The “WLAN AP Detailed Scan” diagnostic results (Fig. 1) display detailed information about nearby wireless access points.
- MAC Address – MAC address of wireless access point
- SSID – name of wireless access point
- Security Type – type of password encryption used on wireless access point
- Channel – wireless channel used by wireless access point
- Signal Level – connection strength of wireless access point signal
- Signal Quality Strength – connection quality of wireless access point signal
Click the “Advanced” link to view the advanced “WLAN AP Detailed Scan” diagnostic results, which displays the raw data returned.