ON THIS PAGE
The Diagnostics page allows you to issue diagnostic commands to the selected Mako and then view the diagnostic results.
The “Routing Table” diagnostic command allows you to view information from the routing table of the selected Mako.
To execute the “Routing Table” diagnostic command, click its radio button in the Command column of the list. The diagnostic results will appear above the list.
The “Routing Table” diagnostic results (Fig. 1) display information from the routing table of the selected Mako.
- Destination – destination IP address, e.g. “10.64.64.65”
- Interface – interface used, e.g. “dev pp1”
- Proto Kernel – displays “proto kernel” if route was installed by kernel during autoconfig
- Scope – scope of destinations covered by route, e.g. “scope link”
- Source – source IP address, e.g. “src 100.103.54.122”