The Diagnostics page allows you to issue diagnostic commands to the selected Mako and then view the diagnostic results.
To execute the “MakoScope” diagnostic command, click its radio button in the Command column of the list. The diagnostic results will appear above the list.
The “MakoScope” diagnostic results (Fig. !) display basic operating information for the selected Mako, including its system log.
- Mako ID – unique ID of the selected Mako
- Software ID – unique ID of the Mako’s current firmware
- Failover Status – summary of the Mako’s failover setup
- Last Mako Server Contacted – last time the Mako device contacted any Mako server
- Last User Change – most recent change to the Mako made by a user
- Firewall Status – status of firewall service
- Mako Guardian Status – status of Mako Guardian service
- Temperature – temperature of the Mako device
- WANs – status of each of the Mako’s WANs
- LANs/VLANs – status of each of the Mako’s LANs and VLANs
- System Log – log of system activity for the Mako