The Diagnostics page allows you to issue diagnostic commands to the selected Mako and then view the diagnostic results.
The “Interface List” diagnostic command displays all active interfaces on the selected Mako.
To execute the “Interface List” diagnostic command, click its radio button in the Command column of the list. The diagnostic results will appear above the list.
- Interface – interface name
- Type – interface type
- IP(s) – IP addresses of the interface
- MAC – MAC address of the interface
- MTU – largest packet allowed
- State – connection status