ON THIS PAGE
The Diagnostics page allows you to issue diagnostic commands to the selected Mako and then view the diagnostic results.
To execute the “Content Filter Logs” diagnostic command, click its radio button in the Command column of the list. The diagnostic results will appear above the list.
Content Filter Logs
The “Content Filter Logs” diagnostic results (Fig. 1) displays logs for the selected Mako’s content filter.
- Time – date and time of event
- IP – IP address of device that triggered event
- MAC – MAC address of device that triggered event
- User – user that triggered event
- URL – URL of content that triggered event
- Bytes-In – Bytes inbound to Mako
- Bytes-Out – Bytes outbound from Mako
- Action – whether content was allowed or blocked
There is an “Advanced” link above the diagnostic results that allows you to see the raw data