ON THIS PAGE
The Diagnostics page allows you to issue diagnostic commands to the selected Mako and then view the diagnostic results.
To execute the “VPN Cloud Setup” diagnostic command, click its radio button in the Command column of the list. The diagnostic results will appear above the list.
VPN Cloud Setup
The “VPN Cloud Setup” diagnostic results (Fig. 1) display details of the selected Mako’s VPN Clouds.
- VPN Cloud – name of VPN Cloud
- Device – name of VPN Cloud device
- Connections – number and status of VPN Cloud connections
- Peer Network Count – number of remove sites connected to VPN Cloud
- Local Networks – networks on selected Mako directly exposed by VPN Cloud, i.e. LAN/VLAN networks
- Summary Networks – networks indirectly exposed by VPN Cloud, not directly connected to selected Mako, i.e. networks exposed by static route or Supernet
Click the “Advanced” link to view the advanced “VPN Cloud Setup” diagnostic results, which displays the raw data returned.